Here are our top ten suggestions: Toy-based scavenger hunt. Make an obstacle course out of it. Turn a book inside out! Make paper aircraft and use markers to adorn them. Plan a picnic or a tea gathering. Make objects vanish in a magic performance. Play a game of balloon tennis. Construct a cubby house.
This Video Should Help:
The “what to do when babysitting a 4-year old” is a question that has been asked many times. There are plenty of things to keep the child entertained while you watch them.
- things to do while babysitting a 7 year old
- things to do while babysitting a 5 year old
- babysitting ideas for 8 year olds
- babysitting activities for toddlers
- things to do while babysitting a 10 year old boy