At 4 months, a baby can usually keep his or her head firmly without assistance, and at 6 months, he or she can sit with a little assistance. He/she sits effectively without assistance at 9 months and gets in and out of a sitting posture, but may need assistance. He/she sits up without assistance at the age of 12 months.
This Video Should Help:
The “when do babies start rolling over” is a question that has been asked many times. The answer to this question is not easy to find, but there are some websites that can provide the answer.
- when do babies start crawling
- when do babies start walking
- 3 month-old baby sitting position
- reasons why baby can’t sit up
- when to worry if baby is not sitting up